Dr. Ireen Hossain
Dr. Ireen is a dedicated and accomplished ophthalmologist with a strong background in both surgical and clinical aspects of eye care. She has extensive education and training, along with a passion for advancing eye health, which has fueled her career journey. She is highly committed to providing quality patient care and contributing to the field of ophthalmology through her expertise.
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS) in Ophthalmology Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh – 2021
- Membership of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (MRCS) in Ophthalmology Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow – 2022
- Fellowship of the American College of Surgeons (FACS) in Ophthalmology Fellow, American College of Surgeons – 2021
- Fellowship of the College of Physicians and Surgeons (FCPS) in Ophthalmology Bangladesh College of Physicians and Surgeons – 2012
- Fellowship in Vitreo-Retina Bangladesh Eye Hospital & Institute – 2013-2015
- Observership in Vitreo-Retina LV Prasad Eye Institute, Hyderabad, India – 2017
- Consultant in Vitreo-Retina Bangladesh Eye Hospital & Institute
- Assistant Professor Lions Eye Hospital & Institute – 2021
- Registrar National Institute of Ophthalmology & Hospital, Dhaka, Bangladesh – January 2014 — March 2015
- Resident Medical Officer National Institute of Ophthalmology & Hospital, Dhaka, Bangladesh – June 2007 — December 2011
With a strong educational foundation and diverse experience in both local and international settings, She committed to making a positive impact on eye care and contributing to the advancement of ophthalmology.